Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life is short.

I haven't blogged in almost a month. Some friends of mine have been dealing with an awful tragedy. They lost a good friend in a bad motorcycle wreck. He was engaged to be married in November and was only 29. I had only met him a few times. (They all live in a different state.) But he seemed like a great guy and I know my friends adored him. This really hits hard. I've never known a person my own age who has died before. When someone young dies, it really makes you stop and think about your own life and the fact you could one day be gone in an instant. May you rest peacefully, Jeff.

On to happier things. I'm planning to write some reviews of several things in the next few days... So, you can look forward to a review of a really good, flavorful iced white tea; diet root beer that's actually good for you and doesn't contain any chemical sweeteners; and another diet soda made with green tea and doesn't contain chemical sweeteners.
Stay tuned...

No comments: